Monthly Archives: October 2016
Are you looking for information on ways and means to quit smoking? This is for sure a good place to star. Have you ever tried to give up smoking weed and it didn’t work out? Or could you be feeling that the weed is taking your life and replacing your buddies, family, hobbies, and your best ways of passing the time? This is a trigger that your body needs a rest from all this. You should not worry much as there are ways to bring back your old joyful days to you again. The key to successful means to quit smoking weed is to follow this life transforming guide and make use of the well-outlined steps.
Get to understand your addiction.
Having first to get to know about the addiction is a major progress in quitting marijuana. Marijuana has an active chemical that works to force cannabinoid receptors of the brain to react. This makes you feel high after the smoking weed. Most people are not able to tell the difference between psychological and the physical addiction to marijuana. Most people have a psychological believe in that they have to be high to function normally. Physical addiction is the increased tolerance for weed. Knowing and understanding your addiction forms the basis for choosing the most effective method to curb your addiction.here are steps on how to quit smoking weed quickly.
Steps on how to quit smoking weed quickly.
1. Setting a date to quit weed. Most people who use pot just verbally say they will quit smoking tomorrow or simply when out of weed, this is the most dangerous approach and most ineffective; it’s good to set a date to quit in a weeks’ time or days or even month. By setting a date to stop smoking weed gives you a goal to work to achieve.
2. Make sure you discard all smoking gear, most marijuana smokers very decorative paraphernalia like bongs, rolling tools, vaporizes and smoking bows. Getting rid of such things puts you at a hard time devising ways to smoke and this becomes more difficult for you and the harder it gets the more likely you are to quit smoking.
3. Being prepared and ready for withdrawal; having set your day to stop smoking weed makes the body ready for withdrawal enabling it to be easy for you. The feeling of anxiety is common at withdrawal and learning on how t cobalt it is an added advantage. Some of the most common withdrawal symptoms include physical tension, anorexia, anxiety, and more. Sometimes it’s good to seek medical advice to help you get through the withdrawal stage.
4. Finding a replacement activity; rather than having to devote this extra free time on a hobby, it’s good to use this time on something you can do fast and easy as lighting like going for a run playing the keyboard and turn to it whenever you are tempted. If bored to do this try comedy movie that will have you smile.
5. Change of routine; having now a new hobby is not enough, trying to reschedule your routine is another key factor to making your goal a success so as to avoid missing that funny stuff. Some of the things you can try are.
• Spend more time in open places if you are used to secluding yourself this will help you not to think of going back to the pot
• Change your work routine or school routine, like going to work via a different route that is busy with people or traffic, also changing your sitting position is also recommended
• Be with friends who don’t use the substance as they are less likely to lure you back to it again.
6. Being able to control your urges; having that ability to control the urge is paramount and most important how to coup with it when it comes .these are some ways you can try and reduce the urge to succumb it.• Avoiding those places that make you feel to smoke be it your friend’s house, your room or even those secluded areas where you are alone.• Change your environment whenever you get that urge to smoke. Moving off that location is the sure way to avoiding temptation
• Stay hydrated this will help boost your health and beat the calls so make a habit to drink more water.
• Remain calm, and you can do this by breathing deeply and hold that air in your lungs for a duration of 5-7 minutes, and then breath the air out slowly repeat until that feel is gone
7. Remain focused, as the saying goes that it takes 21 days to create or break a habit, by the end of a month you will be free and done with your addition.
• Having a small catching up with a celebration after a month can be ideal having achieved success and can aid to keep you on track
Being free from this shackle of the mind is a major step to leading a fulfilling life, following of this procedures surely will make your objective fulfilled and you being free from weed addiction
It is quite tempting for weed addicts to think of themselves as inferior beings who are naturally predisposed to bad choices. On the contrary, every human is endowed with enormous capacity to switch from any addiction without ever relapsing. Respectable people such as Michael Phelps, Brad Pitt, and Natalie Portman also struggled hard and won the weed addiction battle.
What you need are special insights about how to disentangle yourself from the unseen chords that have tied you to weed for all this long. The pleasure that weed gives you is both deceptive and short-lived. In the long-term, this drug subjects you to poor health, depression, and a troubled life. Follow this guide for some unique insights.
Quick Tips on How to Quit Smoking Weed Easily:
1. Right Down Your Reasons for Quitting.
You can only devote yourself to the efforts of renouncing weed when your mind is clear about the reasons for quitting. Make a list of all the bad things that you have incurred because of your smoking habit. The list could include homelessness, loss of employment, poor academic performance, ruined relationships, and many lost opportunities in life.
Every human is born with some special talent or gift that should be harnessed for personal development. Think of how weed has compromised your capacity to harness your unique strengths to improve your fortunes in life. As you ponder about this, make another list of the things you are likely to achieve after quitting and their specific time frames.
Examples of Things to Benefit:
* I will win back the love and trust of family members in a month.
* My health will improve within one month.
* I will restore my financial status within four months.
* I will reconcile with the good friends I lost.
* I will be freed from the circle of bad friends.
* My workplace productivity will improve.
2. Schedule your Meditations During Tempting Moments.
In his famous book entitled “Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, and the Road to Recovery,” distinguished author, Barry Stimmel, identifies meditation as a highly effective escape strategy for struggling addicts. According to him, people struggling with addiction should schedule their meditation whenever the cravings hit.
Always switch into a meditative mood when you feel like having a puff or two of weed. Avoid taking any step that might escalate your vulnerability. Once you have made a firm decision to quit, never drop your guard by idling your mind. Always learn to be candid and inform your friends about your efforts and objectives.
3. Use Mantras and Positive Affirmations.
Much of the energy you need to fend off the forces of addiction are lodged within the subconscious mind. There is a way in which you can program this part of the mind to enhance your resolve to quit. Mind scholars teach us that mantras and positive affirmations are some of the most powerful tools of changing your subconscious mind.
This strategy works when you repeat certain phrases that incline with your quitting objective. For instance, you can use the phrase, “Today I shall not smoke weed,” to harness the power of the subconscious mind. Eventually, the mind becomes attuned to the idea in such a way that gives you enormous power to defeat any temptation that may come your way.
Weed addiction happens to millions of people across cultures, races, classes, and other demographic factors. Right now, millions are struggling to quit the habit and most of them will succeed at some point. Following this simple guide should help you record a significant measure of success in the shortest time possible. Your resolve and earnestness are crucial.